Friday, May 18, 2007

One of the crowd

Well, I've always known that I was a bit slow, but....I had no idea......

http://www.gusset.net/kip/archives/000509.html

I am waaaay behind the craze, but I cast on for Clapotis today using Briar Rose "Wistful" in the raspberry/green/blue/gold colorway (I got two different colorways and am alternating the skeins -- there are 500 yards on each, so I hope to make mine a little larger, since I am a little larger.....sigh)

I will post pics as soon as I can get the camera from the teenager....

One note about the Mother's day banquet at church -- after lugging my china, crystal, depression glass pieces, arranging flowers, I had a beautiful table. For me and Natalie. A table for eight -- and just the two of us. We both said it would have been more fun to do it at home. Frustrating you say? I'll say.

No comments: