Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back from Augusta, GA, where we visited family and sweltered -- I honestly do not know how I managed to live there for nearly 10 years! It was good to see my brother -- I really do miss him -- but there were a couple of incidents that got my goad up. But I am trying to be a "better person" and tried not let them get me into a foul mood.

I did get a lot of knitting done -- I managed to knit nearly the entire back of the "Singles and Doubles" tank from last years Knitters. I am using Top Soft in a rosy, dusky purple color.

(I don't want to hear it -- I know it is yet another project, and that there are several UFO's that I should be working on -- but didn't you hear? Not only did I manage to nearly finish the back in only 2 1/2 days, but as of right this second, the back is finished and I am about to start the front. That counts for something, right?)

Tomorrow is the 4th of July -- we really don't have any plans, and I'm kinda liking that -- may take in a movie, do some more knitting (you never know, I may actually complete this project -- have to wait and see about that cowl-type neck).

I'm a process knitter -- that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: