Saturday, August 26, 2006

a day well spent?

Okay, so I didn't get up first thing this morning and start knitting. So there. Although that might be construed as a good thing, I'm not sure. Of course knitting is always a Good Thing -- it's just that knitting sometimes leads one to the not-getting-all-your-other-stuff-done--stage, and well, that's not always a good thing.

So, did I get all any of those other things done (including the aforementioned Advent team planning)? Well, duh, of course not. What I did manage to do was to spend several hours attempting to learn how to edit my blog template -- to learn what the heck Html formatting is all about.

Well, I did change a couple of things, but I have a l-l0000-ng way to go before I know what the dickens I am doing.


So, I'm thinking that I might just go knit now.

No comments: